- Easy-to-use 7-stitch machine for basic mending and sewing
- 4-step buttonholer; 3 needle positions; simple bobbin winder; horizontal threading
- Free arm; adjustable pressure and stitch length; snap-on presser feet
- Carry handle; built-in storage; includes canvas cover, manual, and several accessories
- Measures 15 by 8 by 12 inches; 25-year limited warranty
The Singer Model 1507 is a 8 stitch machine. If you are a beginner sewer or are looking for a machine to do some basic mending and sewing, this could be the machine you need. The machine features a 4-step buttonhole; 2 needle positions to help get your stitching in just the right spot; an easy bobbin winder; a free arm for sewing those pant legs and sleeves; horizontal threading for smoother stitching; and adjustable presser foot pressure (useful for heavier fabrics).
With the machine comes an instruction manual (in English, French, and Spanish) to show you how to get the most from your machine. The 1507WC also a canvas cover included and a compartment for storing the accessories which include: a pack of needles, 4 bobbins, standard presser foot, buttonhole foot, button sewing foot, zipper foot, small bottle of oil, feed dog cover, 2 spool caps, stitching guide, screwdriver, and a seam ripper/lint brush.
For further assistance with your machine, you can contact Singer’s Consumer Affaires at 1800-474-6437 Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 4:00pm CST.
Rating: (out of 33 reviews)
Price: $ 79.99
List Price: $ 99.00