Sewing Machine Cabinet – Table
- Drop leaf provides extra work space for sewing or crafts
- Storage behind roll-open door includes two storage bins and hidden shelf for sewing machine
- Two adjustable shelves behind door, Melamine top surface is heat, stain, and scratch-resistant
- Easy-roll casters, Bishop Pine finish
- 28 1/2 x 63 x 19 1/2″ – 84 lbs.
- Frame Material: Wood Composite
- Wood Finish: Pine
- Number of Drawers: 0
- Care and Cleaning: Wipe Clean With a Damp Cloth
- Dimensions: Length: 19.5 “; Height: 28.5 “; Width: 39.5 “
Rating: (out of 4 reviews)
Price: $ 199.99
List Price: $ 199.99
Rating: (out of 1 reviews)
Price: $ 115.00
- Build a beautiful, highly functional sewing center
- Total height 19-1/4” with a travel distance of 14-3/4”
- Depth measures 11-1/16”.
- Cabinet top folds out in two directions
- Plan inlcudes multiple storage drawers
This plan from Better Homes and Gardens Wood magazine, along with Rockler’s special value lift mechanism and hardware kit (available here as an optional purchases), can help you build a beautiful, highly functional sewing center!
Build your own deluxe sewing center with a cabinet tops that fold out in two directions for doubling your countertop work surface. There are also multiple storage drawers and a special serger compartment. The plan utilizes the special sewing machine lift mechanism (SKU #33100).
An optional hardware kit (SKU #38647)is also available. The Hardware Kit includes brass sewing machine hinges, twin ball catches, cherry Shaker knobs, table pins and brass piano hinges.
Rating: (out of 3 reviews)
Price: $ 159.99
Rating: (out of 5 reviews)
Price: $ 159.00
Model 98503 Features: Sew in any position. EZ-Lift air mechanism lets you sew flatbed or free-arm at any height. Also provides easy, effortless storage. Accommodates machines up to 18-7/8″ wide × 12-9/16″ deep and 13-1/8″ tall.
For flatbed sewing machine fits into a unique universal insert to create a flush surface. Universal Insert will accommodate sewing machines no larger than 17″ wide × 7-1/4″ deep. (A machine specific insert can be purchased separately) Plenty of storage room with 2 trays and 2 thread spindles on the door. Full door conceals machine and sewing items. Fold out leaf provides additional work surface and is supported by sturdy snag free hinges and leaf support. Handy casters for increased portability; stable when locked. Durable design with composite construction and wood grain laminates Black Finish
Assembly’s a snap! Requires a standard screwdriver, wrench and mallet. Includes easy-to-follow instructions, plus a friendly toll-free help number. Cabinet Dimensions and Weight: Open: 46″ wide × 19-5/8″ deep × 30-1/2″ high Closed: 23″ wide × 19-5/8″ deep × 31-1/2″ high Weight: 86 lbs
Manufacturer’s Warranty:1 Year Replacement on Defective or Missing Parts
Rating: (out of 2 reviews)